Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Financial Crimes Rep position. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a customer service rep or experience in a related position.
- On site role, not work from home
- Inbound & Outbound contact center helping customers with Fraud and Non Fraud claims
- Customers calling in with claims that haven’t been authorized by them or that they don’t recognize OR claims that they do recognize but can't reach a resolution with the merchant
- Outbound calls required when needing to reach merchants, branch team members or customers directly for additional questions, research or to provide updates
- Call volume depends on complexity of call and extend of investigation - roughly 30-40 calls/day
- Performance metrics measured daily – quality, customer service, avg handle time, accountability/schedule adherence.
- Candidates will be responsible for heavy researching, providing empathy and high levels of customer service to customers all while multitasking and have the ability to navigate various systems in this role
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.