Do you have experience in Florida Real Estate? Are you knowledgeable in the Commercial Real Estate field? You can use both of those skills in this Commercial Title Examiner position. We are currently recruiting for a Direct Hire opportunity at a leading Title firm in the Hillsborough county area. It is a dynamic environment with an experienced team in a growing market! We are seeking a detail oriented, adaptable and experienced Commercial Title Examiner. This is a Direct Hire position is located in Tampa, Florida area with the possibility of working remotely. This position includes the examination of property records, ownership, and impediments in order to determine the risks associated with insuring a specific property. Minimum five years of experience searching, examining and typing preliminary reports required. This is a production position involving the ability to produce a high volume.
- Conducting real property title searches and examination, including research and review of deeds, tax records, estate division files, map/plat records, subdivision records, civil actions, etc.
- Preparing title abstracts and/or draft preliminary title opinions
- Preparing legal descriptions and/or
- Preforming special title research projects.
- Analytical Thinking (1 year of experience is required)
- independent thinking (1 year of experience is required)
- Florida Real Estate (5 years of experience is required)
- attention to detail (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 6 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.