Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local insurance company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will be talking with customers/members to retrieve any necessary or required information to complete health insurance applications for individuals and/or families.
- Evaluate individual and/or family health insurance applications, medical records and other information to make a medical risk assessment.
- Identify problems or concerns and work towards a resolution
- Keep informed of changing UW guidelines and procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service while interacting with applicants, members, internal company personnel and company representatives.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Medical Insurance Knowledge
- Answering Phones
- Data Collection
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.