Are you looking for a role with growth opportunities in the Customer Service, Logistics, and Administrative field? Are you someone who considers themself an organized, multi-tasker? We are looking for you! A international transportation company with 20 years of experience in the maritime industry, is looking to grow their team in New Castle, DE. This role is paying $13/hr to start, upon hire into the company, internal perks include:
- Potential Performance Increase
- Multiple growth opportunities
- 401k match after first year
- 70% Benefits matching
- Annual Performance Bonuses
We look forward to speaking with you!
- Handling incoming and outgoing communications with customers regarding shipments and transportation needs
- Coordinating and processing reports by entering data into spreadsheets and electronic databases
- Handling billing functions for warehouses, and managing customer orders and requests.
- Filing freight and transportation documentation
- Distributing and sending out office shipment documentation as needed.
- Customer Service
- Adapting to Change
- Organizational Skills
- Oral Communication (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.