Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the shipping and logistics field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant opportunity at leading shipping company. It is a great environment with a growing team.
- Screen telephone calls and visitors
- Maintains departmental records
- Schedules meetings and appointments and arranges travel and hotel accommodations as necessary
- Processes weekly payroll records on time
- Maintains departmental records and prepares special and reoccurring reports, following general directions
- Operates all office equipment including fax, copiers, printers, binding machines
- Performs additional duties as assigned by management
The essential functions of this role include:
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Answering Phones
- Customer Service
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 11 AM - 7:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.