Are you a customer service professional looking for the next step in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Collections Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate must have previous Collections experience in a related position.
- Place outbound telephone calls to Consumers regarding delinquent accounts and negotiate repayment options.
- Field inbound telephone calls from Consumers regarding delinquent accounts and negotiate repayment options.
- Update collection notes and change account statuses based on established procedures
- Participate in regular meetings and communicate opportunities for process improvement.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Call Center Support
- Data Entry
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Collections (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.