Are you a planning, communication, and customer service expert? We are looking for a fleet clerk for our client in beverage distribution. The ideal candidate has 2 years experience assisting analtrical work and experience with SAP software. This is a part time (work from home) opportunity that will turn full time after a month and return to the office in Jan 2021.
- Monitor computerized data for trends, indicating potential fleet management problems to keep the fleet manager informed
- Ensure transportation related data are compiled and input correctly into various automated data systems
- Assist the fleet manager in auditing vehicle files, procurement actions, license plates and credit card registers, motor vehicle accident reports, etc
- Create and maintain vehicle logbooks for assigned and pool vehicles
- Cross check bills for accuracy and research and/or correct any discrepancies noted
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Attention to Detail (3 years of experience is required)
- Maintaining Records (3 years of experience is required)
- Planning (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 2 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.