Are you detailed oriented and enjoy working with financial data? Do you have a passion for numbers? We are seeking for a financial analyst to work for an acamedic setting. The following candidate will need to provide financial information to management by reviewing and analyzing accounting data and preparing financial statements. The role will work remotely but must be able to work in the West LA area Contract role on a part time basis and must be flexible
Randstad is seeking for a financial analyst for an academic setting and working remotely preparing financial reports, process invoices through quickbooks, reconcile invoices and reconciling general ledgers. The following requirements are as followed:
- 3+ years of financial reports
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Part time basis and flexible between the hours of 8am-5pm
- Ability to reconcile ledgers
- Ability to analyze data and must be detailed oriented
- Must have own equipment/Internet
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- quickbooks (3 years of experience is required)
- general ledgers (2 years of experience is required)
- financial reports (3 years of experience is required)
- analytical skills (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.