We are looking to hire compassionate, experienced, RN Case Managers for immediate openings in the Chicago, IL area! These positions offer competitive pay and an opportunity to develop additional skills in a growing market! For immediate consideration, please apply with your UPDATED resume to set-up a phone interview.
- Demonstrating expert clinical skills and provides complex nursing care to patients usually in a specialized care setting.
- Primary responsibility is to complete in-home post-discharge hospital visits, where the RN will ask pertinent discharge triage questions and complete a post-DC home safety evaluation that includes medication reconciliation.
- The RN will document all assessment findings and make appropriate referrals to social work, pharma, and case management.
- The RN will work closely with the patient’s PCP. The RN will escalate issues that threaten patients’ well-being in the home.
- RN will assist in the coordination of care and services as needed, involving follow up calls and collection of relevant patient information. The RN may also perform follow up home visits as directed.
- Home Health (2 years of experience is required)
- IL Registered Nurse (3 years of experience is required)
- Case Management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.