We have a wonderful and loyal client based out of Manchester looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience.
Duration: Temp to hire Location: Remote (eventually will be going back to office) Pay: 20-25 per hour
For Immediate consideration please send resumes to Chantal.Diamond@randstadusa.com or call 603-836-0349
- This position is responsible for applying incoming payments. to customer accounts.
- The customer application information is compared to the customer s account, and any differences (over payments or under payments) are noted.
- Creates manual invoices.
- Ensures timely and accurate cash postings.
- Assists with meeting month end / quarter end close deadlines.
- Position will be dealing with a lot of reconciliations and moving between multiple spreadsheets at a time.
- Process cash receipts timely and accurately (lockbox, checks, wires)
- Process credit card payments and resolve credit card issues.
- Good excel skills are required - Pivot Tables & VLook-Up
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.