Have you always been on the look out for a position with stable hours, and consistent work? We have Data Entry roles that will provide you will great job stability. Our client is seeking temp to hire employees to join a large local financial company. In this role you will be expected to utilize a daily que of work and work through the loans provided to you. You will ensure accuracy and efficiency of processing for the benefit of the customers being serviced. Previous experience in a metric driven position is desired, and some college is also desired. If you have previously mortgage or loan administration experience you will be top of the list! apply today to schedule an interview!
- answering questions pertaining to all areas of loan servicing including payment research, taxes, insurance, loan modifications and assumptions, prepayments, payoffs, adjustable rate loans, credit reporting, and lien perfection
- researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions
- conducting periodic audits of loan files
- coordinate property inspections, lien priority and loan disbursements in accordance with loan documentation
- perform procedures related to advances and pay downs, funds wiring and disbursement process
- Customer Service
- Loan Processing or Servicing
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.