A document solutions company in Santa Clara is looking for a professional scanning clerk to help support their team. This is a temporary, 2 month opportunity. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have experience scanning documents, especially confidential medical records, and are fast and efficient, apply TODAY!
- Primarily will be scanning construction drawings on a large scanner
- Able to lift 30 lbs (roll of construction drawings) several times a day
- Standing during the day
- Feels comfortable with computers
- Able to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Experience in document scanning or construction documents
- Check for and remove any bindings (staples, rubber bands, paper clips)
- Make minor repairs (e.g. tape torn edges)
- Check for stick notes that may be covering data
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- Scanning Documents (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Office Skills
- Maintaining Documents
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.