Do you have experience billing in a Logistics environment? Are you knowledgeable in SAP, invoices and purchase orders? You can use all of your finely honed skills in this Billing Administrator position. The main responsibility of this role is create invoices and bill customers. We are currently recruiting for a leading glove distributor in Hillsborough County are. This is a fast paced environment yet very supportive team. If this sounds like the position for you please apply for immediate consideration! ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare customer invoices in accounting system.
- Plan and organize delivery of goods to the customers in most cost-effective method.
- Prepare and keep updated master file of delivery costs and other charges associated with delivery of goods from warehouse or dock to the customer.
- Review and approve trucking and related expense invoices to ensure accurate payment.
- Work closely with warehouses, piers and trucking companies to ensure goods are delivered on-time and in proper condition.
- Hold primary responsibility for issuing delivery orders, test certificates, and related delivery documents.
- Audit and approve vendor invoices for trucking.
- Coordinate with customers, warehouses, and pier and trucking companies on special requests i.e. samples, re-marking, re-conditioning of packing, etc to ensure customer satisfaction of delivered goods.
- Provide customer support for claims, complaints and comments. Re-direct those to Logistics Administrator and salesman for final resolutions as needed.
- Provide back-up support for Logistics Coordinator - Inbound in issuing of SI’s and customs documentation and tracking of orders to the US and to International Customers.
- Provide back-up support for sales and purchase contract preparation and entry into the operating system.
- Provide back-up and support to sales team in confirming new sales to customers.
- General filing and mailing as needed.
- Assist in the process of material transfers from material to material.
- Obtain customer purchase orders and match against sales contracts, ensure proper filing and entry into the operating system.
QUALIFICATIONS • 1 – 3 years billing and logistics experience. • Proficient with Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook. • Experience with computer accounting software systems. • Solid written and verbal communication skills. • Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain confidentiality. • Excellent mathematical and computational skills. • Interpersonal skills and commitment to working with a diverse staff. • Team player, professional, positive attitude, and tactfully aggressive
This position is responsible for creating invoices and billing customers and logistics administration.
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Filing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is preferred)
- attention to detail (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.