Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A claims company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
- Assigns new claims to the appropriate claims handler.
- Enters verbal and written application information that meets both the internal and external customers requirements accurately into the claims management system.
- Contacts the customer by telephone, written correspondence and/or the claims system regarding documentation required to process a claim, required time frames and claim status.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with the customer by telephone and/or written correspondence regarding all aspects of claims process.
- Participates in and maintains a quality service culture within the Customer Service Team.
- Attendance during scheduled work hours is required.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.