Our government client in the Downtown Phoenix area is seeking two experienced Customer Service Representatives to join their Compliance team! The ideal candidate has exhibited tenure in prior customer service roles and at least 3 years of experience in a Call Center environment.
This position is a long term temporary opportunity lasting at least 6 months with the potential to apply for a permanent position in the future.
- The Salary is $16.92 per hour.
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Phoenix, AZ 85007
*Benefits available through Randstad during your temporary period Responsibilities:
The Compliance Customer Service Representative handles inbound calls related to individual tax compliance, delinquency and general information requests and inquiries related to Taxpayers accounts. This position includes:
- Verifying, updating, making payment arrangements, assisting with website self servicing options.
- Requires documenting information into multiple systems as necessary.
- Provides professional customer service and the ability to deescalated challenging, frustrated or angry calls.
- Attention to detail, the ability to navigate dual monitors, perform accurate data entry and talk on the phone at once is vital.
- Must be able to learn statues and regulations and use critical thinkint to apply that knowledge to the call.
- Call Center (3 years of experience is required)
- Dual Monitors (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Entry
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Customer Service
- Exhibit tenure in Customer Service
- Minimum of 3 Years Call Center Experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.