Do you enjoy working in Human Resources? Are you interested in a career set to help others? Randstad is seeking a HR Analyst to identify and assisting in solving HR related issues. HR Analyst will be responsible to provide operational support. Interested candidates contact Erica via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patters with attention to turnover, hiring practices, and recruitment.
- Compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining finders to senior leadership
- Based on metrics and analysis, making recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organization culture
- human resources (5 years of experience is required)
- Verbal Communication
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.