- Job Location: Watsonville, CA
- Hours Per Week: 20-30 (AM shift)
- Enviroment: Work from home during SIP
Randstad in Salinas is actively seeking an experienced Customer Service candidate who would like to work part time hours (hours may be flexible in the AM) also has a home office set up in order to work from home. This is a long term part time position which will require the candidate to work 20 -30 hours weekly.
This is a call/contact center position; answering phones, taking orders, answering pre-sale calls and customer inquiries about orders placed.
- Will assist customers in selecting merchandise 6. Use computer to access information about customers, products and shipping information
- Place tracers with UPS and Fed Ex
- Assure customer concerns are addressed directly or referred to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Provide customer accommodation in conjunction with department policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer e-mail, chat requests and other correspondence as needed.
- Communicate with customers about order payment and billing issues.
- Enter in and work with information on the Payment Hold Report.
- Follow-up with Problem Order Forms.
- Process backorder notifications and order cancellation report
- Perform within department standards to meet CSR I goals.
Critical Skills/Expertise: (Needed specifically for this job) solid analytical and communication skills
Job Standards: (Minimum qualifications needed to perform essential job functions) Communicate verbally in a clear, pleasant tone and manner. Ability to read and write English. Complete all departmental forms accurately and neatly. Accurately enter data into the computer system. Learn and apply training materials in an effective manner. Communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, managers. Participate in department technical trainings and star parties. Communicate via email and live chat in a professional manner and efficient manner. Apply problem-solving skills to generate solutions for internal and external customers.
Required Knowledge of Equipment: (Machines, devices, software, tools used in job) Multi-line phone system and telephone headset Personal Computer Fax Machine Copy Machine and all functions Credit card authorization machine Email Management and Instant Messaging Software
Essential Job Functions: (Functions essential to attaining job objectives)
1. Answer multiple incoming telephone lines, email and live chat for sales, information, and operator functions
2. Directly enter orders onto computer system
3. Enter mail orders into the system after accounting has processed the payment
4. Provide basic information regarding a customer order history including, but not limited to: When an order shipped How it was shipped Return inquiries Return authorizations If there are any credits (A/R’s)
5. Assist customers in selecting merchandise
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Receptionist Duties
- Customer Service
- Word Processing
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.