Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A local manufacturing company is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team. If you are looking to grow your experience as a Human Resources professional in a fast paced environment, apply today!
- Regularly spend time on the manufacturing floor to engage employees
- Provide human resource support to employees on all shifts
- Manage orientation process for all new hires
- Streamline processes for performance reviews and promotions
- Oversee and ensure accurate reporting for any accidents within the plant
- Responsible for benefits manitenance and administration for all benefit plans
- Benefits Administration (5 years of experience is required)
- Onboarding (5 years of experience is required)
- Policy Administration (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.