Are you looking for a work from home opportunitty? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you! We are currently adding to our team of Virtual Customer Service Representatives. This is a temp to perm opportunity. Customer Service Representatives will be working with EMT companies and be on calls to schedule appointments for patient transportation via ambulance for non-emergency calls. CSRs will need exceptional Customer Service skills and practice empathy during what may be a very difficult time for those on the calls.
Training is set for 2 weeks. The call volume is anticipated to be high. Scripts, call flows, resources, and support teams will be provided. This position is Part-Time working 20-30 hours per week.
- Schedule, modify, and cancel reservations as requested with the highest degree of accuracy.
- Answer calls from customers to learn about and address their needs.
- Perform logistics troubleshooting and confirm resolution with the customer.
- Respond professionally and efficiently to customers, explain possible solutions, and ensure that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with customers, confirm or clarify information and deescalate issues, as needed.
- Utilize software, databases, and tools appropriately.
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.