Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major pharmaceutical company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
- Serve as the customer’s primary point of contact to facilitate operational and reimbursement support
- Work with medical insurance companies to determine if patients are eligible for their treatment
- Handle calls, track communications and raise issues based on established procedures
- Request products and track shipments with our partner distributors
- Educate patients on their available products and options for insurance
**This shift requires working on a Saturday during the week** This means will always work on Saturday. Will have 1 weekday off during the week. But total work week is 5 days. The actual days/schedule will be determined after training is competed and given by supervisor. Example shift: Tuesday – Saturday. OR Mon, Tues, Wed off, Thurs, Fri, Sat Training hours are: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (training schd will be Mon - Fri) Shift hours after training are: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm please note that the center hours are 6 am - 10 pm and shifts are based on the needs of the business.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Call Center Support
- Medical Terminology
- Claims Processing
- Customer Service
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.