Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Customer Chargeback/Deduction Analyst. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in a customer support or related position. The Customer Chargeback/Deduction Analyst will work primarily with the companies largest retail client, Walmart, to take a proactive stance to avoid customer penalties. This role will also work with reported issues to identify patterns and root cause, addressing, disputing and recommending changes to implement modifications to reduce customer penalties. Preferred Qualifications Walmart Retail Link
- APIS (Accounts Payable Inquiry System)
- AP?Store Dispute Claims tool
- OTIF Scorecard/PO Accountability/Dashboard
- OMS (Order Management System - being replaced by) NOVA Replinishment
- Transportation Supply Chain Portal
•Responsible for investigation of processing orders from inception through shipment and invoicing.
•Handling correspondences and fulfilling customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
• Manage a high volume of customer communications through portals, phone and email each day.
• Develop an advanced level of process knowledge to speak intelligently to customers and successfully address specific objections.
• Run various reports on a weekly and daily basis and investigate where needed.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.