Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major HealthCare company is looking for Clerks to join the Customer Care team. The Clerks will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues. Are you ready for your next great opportunity?
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims. Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions
- Documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Required to meet department goals
The essential functions of this role include:
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Maintaining Records
- Basic Computer Skills
- Following Instructions
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 12 PM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.