Do you have experience in office and administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the document management and processing field? You can use both of those skills in this Office Administrator position. We are currently recruiting for a temp to hire opportunity at leading Auto Finance company. It is a professional environment with a large support team.
- Working with the DMV – plates/stickers/registration cards – needs to be processed/sent out in 24-48 hours. Sorting mail, and stuffing envelopes (15%)
- Sort/Separate Mail, answer phones (15%)
- Along with the CPS Team Lead, ensure deadlines are met. Follow instructions given by the CPS Team Lead and Office Supervisor (30%)
- Insert plates in envelopes; organize inventory management area (15%)
- Assists in the completion and generation of special projects such as, client projects, and/or may lead projects as assigned under close to moderate supervision. (10%)
- Daily DMV paperwork validation and auditing to ensure compliance with DMV requirements by matching documents received against the DMV file copy (transaction receipt) (10%)
- Contact customers, when required, to correct problems with DMV paperwork (5%)
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
- Handling Confidential Information
- Working Independently
- Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- mail processing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.