Are you customer service oriented and do you enjoy assisting customers over the phone and be able to resolve or troubleshoot issues, then this position is for you. This position requires the candidate to be flexible Monday thru Sunday with the ability to work in a call center environment. The candidate must be able to provide excellent customer service. This is a remote position until it is safe to return Benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision
Call Center Representative-Inbound
- Inbound Call Center Experience with a min of 2 years experience in retail banking
- Retail Banking-Account verfication
- Displays etiquette, knowledge, and solutions when servicing customers.
- Knowledge of Online Banking
- Proficient with MS Suite
- Ability to navigate through systems.
- Must be flexible with call center hours from Monday through Sunday
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 1 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Call Center Support (2 years of experience is required)
- banking support (2 years of experience is required)
- retail banking (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.