A well known industry leader in manufacturing is looking for some highly enthusiastic assemblers to work on 1st shift with available overtime hours. Are you motivated to hit production goals and start a new career? If so please schedule you rinteviews on my calendar or email me to discuss placement. Competitive pay, competitive benefits and perm opportunity before Christmas!
- Completes tasks associated with Assembly or Fabrication job descriptions as assigned.
- Exercise care of all tools, machines and equipment through proper use and storage.
- Maintains clean work area, including daily sweeping of floors, racking of tools, dyes, guides and related equipment. 5S responsibilities.
- With training and guidance, have the ability to build product to the specified rate.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work at a fast paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging (3 months of experience is required)
- Packing (3 months of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:45 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.