Do you have at least 5 years of accounitng experience? Do you have knowldge of payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivalble, credit, collections and analyses?If so, we have an opportunity for you. Location: San Antonio Pay: $22-24/hour Temp to Hire Duties:
- Reconciles numerous corporate bank and general ledger accounts utilizing either an automated reconciliation program for large accounts or Excel for smaller accounts.
- Reconciles numerous bank and general ledger accounts.
- Assists in the preparation of the journal entry and monthly reconciliation for several investment brokerage accounts; and assists Financial Analysts with detailed investment schedules documenting purchases, sales, and realized/unrealized gains as support for the investment roll forward.
- Tracks outstanding checks, communicates status to preparing departments, coordinates clearing checks from the outstanding list, and as necessary, transfers them to the escheatment reports.
- Researches outstanding items on bank reconciliations and make adjusting journal entry or request bank transfer where appropriate.
- Imports bank account activity from various banks for reconciliation purposes.
- Imports general ledger activity from multiple systems to perform reconciliation.
- Processes voided and stopped checks.
- Attends training sessions and works closely with Treasury management and Sr. V.P. of Financial Accounting to learn and backup other Treasury functions as needed.
- Must have an Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business
- Must have at least five years in in banking, collections, general ledger, account reconciliation, or related experience.
- Must have working knowledge of general accounting principles, payables, receiveables, and journal entry.
- Must be able to accurately use 10-key by touch and type at least 50 wpm.
- Must have working knowledge of personal computers to include MS Word, Excel, and the Internet.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills, attention to details, and be able to multitask.
- Must be able to lift 10-20 lbs. of accounting reports, files, and other documents.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time gathering, updating, and validating accounting transactions.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, and stand to retrieve files.
- Manage, maintain and oversee all aspects of accounting: billing, financial statements, general ledger, cost accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit, collections, and various special analyses.
- Supervise/process past due accounts and collect payments.
- Assists the CFO with completion of tasks which may include but is not limited to tax compliance/filings, budgets, audits, reconciliations, and accounting operations of the subsidiary corporations.
- Responsible for the filing of quarterly and annual reports.
- Hiring, training, and motivating accounting staff members while supervising and delegating department tasks.
- reconciliaton (5 years of experience is required)
- Month end close (5 years of experience is required)
- Bachelors Degree (1 year of experience is required)
- General Ledger (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.