Assistant to the Operations manager. The operations managers are intricately involved in the day-to-day operations of the company. They make sure materials are where they need to be so that production isn’t slowed down, schedule workers, assign tasks to staff members, ensure warehouses and employment practices are compliant, oversee HR team, purschasing team, maintenance team and financial issues. Degree in management or related field and minum of 3 years experience in management. This is Direct Hire with full benefits and $40,000-$45,000 depending on experience.
- Provide support to the operations manager in the day to day running of the organization
- Oversee our Human Resource Team in developing work rules and guidelines for company employees.
- Develop and Sustain work policies that ensure a safe working environment
- Schedule projects and ensure assignments are carried out as planned
- Work together with top management staff concerning work/operational issues and other activities
- Draw up reports regarding operations in the company and pass them to top management whenever it is requested for
- Oversee our Purchasing Department and develops forecasts to determine we have all the required materials needed and is constantly researching ways to reduce cost.
- Oversee financial issues and the development of long-term goals that enhance company growth
- Oversee our warehouse and all in-bound quality areas.
- Maintain and organize company’s facilities including our Maintenance and Repair Department
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Product Management
- Materials Management
- Operations (2 years of experience is required)
- Management (3 years of experience is required)
- Supervisor (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 7 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.