Our client is looking for a detail oriented, hard working Administrative Support that would be willing to take on accounts receivable and customer service responsibilities to join their team on a temp-to-hire basis. This client has a quiet office environment with a great company culture, which is why many of their employees stay with the company for over 20 years. If you are looking for an excellent opportunity with extensive training, a friendly team and with a company you can stay with long term, this could be the opportunity for you! The ideal candidate would have:
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- High attention to detail, and the ability to find and correct errors.
- 1+ year of experience in an Accounts Receivable or Invoicing position
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Pivot Tables would be a plus
- Process invoices and payments in computer system
- Perform light collections and report on aged accounts
- Generate corporate and project financial reports, detailing revenue and expense
- Communicate and resolve problems with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Opening new accounts
- Processing invoices
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Microsoft Office (8 years of experience is required)
- Invoicing (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Pivot Tables (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.