If you are looking to work for a corporate organization in an HR Assistant and recruiting role, please apply to this contract to hire role. The role is located in the Windsor area and has an opportunity to become permanent after the contract period. The pay is based on experience. Candidates local to the Windsor, CT area are encouraged to apply.
• Handle the clerical/administration function within the HR department.
• Respond to associate inquiries regarding HR-related issues.
• Complete employment verification and performs other duties as assigned.
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and have the ability to prioritize.
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.