Seeking Paralegal/Legal Assistant for growing company! Are you interested in working for a company that is continuously growing? Are you a Paralegal/Legal assistant seeking an opportunity to showcase your skills in a new environment? Do you have an interest in the medical field, or have you ever worked in the medical field? This job just might be the perfect fit!
- Partner with Chief Legal Officer to review and advise on legal updates related to various laws pertaining to the business
- Detailed drafting and revision of various corporate governance-related documents
- Organize and maintain documents in electronic filing system
- Assist Chief Legal Officer in maintaining work intake tracker and maintain the status of ongoing legal projects
- Experience with general contract drafting, proofing, as well as transaction closings
- Maintain and organize corporate governance calendar, diligence files and legal database
- Prepare and complete various forms in coordination with various company departments on a wide variety of matters
- Compliance, contract development and medical terminology. Medical experience not necessary but a plus.
- Microsoft Office
- Organizational Skills
- Project Management
- Research Skills
- communication skills
- Computer skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.