Do you have experience in accounting support work, specifically in A/P? Are you knowledgeable in invoicing, data entry, and processing payments? You can use these skills in this Accounts Payable Specialist position. We are currently recruiting for a direct hire opportunity with a large manufacturer in Doral. The company has a fast paced environment with a growing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- 2-3 Years’ experience in an accounts payable department with similar responsibilities
- Cut weekly checks as indicated by company regulations.
- Prepare wires and prepayments. Check off monthly expenses as they come in to speed up month end
- Coding invoices: Codes expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense
- Update and maintain the vendor maintenance profile
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Verifying federal tax ids-1099 Maintenance
- English and Spanish
- Bilingual English and Spanish (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Accounts payable (2 years of experience is required)
- verify federal tax IDs
- receiving inventory
- Basic Software Skills
- coding invoices
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.