Are you looking to get back to work in an office environment while making sure the company follows CDC guidelines? We are seeking an Investment Processor to review non-traditional investment requests to verify that each submission includes all appropriate documentation and is titled properly. Our large investment firm conducts daily deep-cleans, desks 6 feet apart, required mask-wearing, and catered individual lunch each day. If you enjoy online research, data entry, problem-solving, and have attention to detail skills, apply today! Please apply directly to this posting and answer the screening questions or send an updated resume to email@example.com
• Accurately record all requests and documentation into workflow processing tool.
• Interpret and process assigned documentation tasks.
• Ability to read, interpret, and process instructions provided by investors and financial advisors, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
• The individual will review documentation for accuracy, completeness and adherence to the company’s policy/procedure.
• Provide high quality service and operational support for clients including processing requests, problem-solving, reconciliation and research.
• Collaborate within a team environment ensuring timely and accurate processing of assigned tasks.
• Outbound phone calls may be required to resolve written requests.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Claims Processing (3 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Financial Planning (3 years of experience is required)
- Problem Solving (3 years of experience is required)
- On-Site Office Experience (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.