Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure? We are actively recruiting for a qualified and experienced administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Bring your stellar administrative experience to one of the nation's largest MEP's building systems experts office and make an impact immediately. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast pace environment
- Provides a variety of clerical and administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
- General duties include word processing, data entry, ordering supplies, opening and sorting mail, copying, filing and faxing.
- Drafts and types of letters.
- Uses word processing to develop routine reports, including graphs and charts, and presentation materials.
- Maintains database information.
- Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors.
- Supports the division mobile device program
- Will fill in for receptionist during breaks and/or absence
- Other assigned administrative duties as needed
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Administrative Duties (4 years of experience is required)
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.