Our client in Concord, NH is in the medical industry and deals specifically with providers, not patients directly. There is an need for a Provider Enrollment Specialist to join the team. Could this person be you??!! If you are interested in this role, please reach out to Georgia Demers at 603-836-0349 or email her at Georgia.Demers@Randstadusa.com
Job summary: Our client, in Concord, NH is seeking 1 experienced Provider Enrollment Specialist to join their team. The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for screening, tracking, reporting and completing New Hampshire Medicaid enrollment applications submitted (electronically or paper) by new or re-enrolling providers. Providers may be physicians, nurse practitioners, mental health providers, dentists, medical suppliers, hospitals, nursing facilities, to mention a few. In addition to enrollments this position is responsible for ensuring provider's submitting updates to their records are screened, reported and completed as appropriate. This position is also responsible for processing and completing New Hampshire Medicaid provider re-validations.
Pay: $14.25/hour Note: You will be working remotely after the initial training period, but eventually you will be going into the office to work in Concord, NH. Responsibilities: * Minimum three years customer service experience and excellent customer service skills
* Organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
* Ability to meet or exceed deadlines * Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
* Analytical, comprehension, and problem solving skills
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
* Personal computer experience
* Must be detail oriented
* Time management skills
* Must be able to work independently and as a team member Skills: * Prior Provider Enrollment Experience Is highly preferred * Analytical, comprehension, and problem solving skills * Ability to follow verbal and written instructions * Personal computer experience * Must be detail oriented * Time management skills * Must be able to work independently and as a team member Call to action: For immediate consideration, please email email@example.com or call 603/836-0349.
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Data Entry
- Medical Terminology
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Adapting to Change
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.