Perform all tasks involved in the production of products. This includes picking, stuffing/blowing, labeling, sewing, bagging, inspecting, and packing. Follow standard operating procedures and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Demonstrate basic math skills, oral & written communication skills required to perform the tasks.
- Basic English principles.
- Prior manufacturing or production experience is a plus.
- Ablity to stand for long periods of time
- Ablity to work in non-environmentally controlled work area
- Ablity to work 10 hour shifts and overtime, when required.
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed.
- Possesses the ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to work collaboratively and well with teammates.
- Perform line work as assigned by shift lead, line lead and/or manager.
- Sewing line associates ONLY:
- Operate and monitor sewing equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Stuff, blow, sew, bag or otherwise assembles the materials to produce sub assemblies or finished product from raw materials.
- Inspect product to ensure high quality.
- Packers & Pickers ONLY:
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products, packaging, and boxes.
- Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
- Load fiber onto picker conveyor. Blend, as needed.
- ALL Production Associates:
- Notify lead or manager of any mechanical or material issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 60lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- Line Work
- Sewing (1 year of experience is required)
- Packing (1 year of experience is required)
- Production (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 PM - 3:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.