If you have a solid understanding of medical terminology and believe that world class customer service should be provided on every call, this may be a contract opportunity designed for you! Our healthcare client is looking for remote Call Center Medical Billing Representatives that have solid knowledge of specialty pharmaceutical codes and insurance coverage. Although remote, candidates must reside within 90 miles of Louisville, KY. If you have questions please call 502-583-1237 or email email@example.com.
- Collects and reviews all patient insurance benefit information from the payer
- Provides exceptional customer service to all internal team members; resolves any requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates issues accordingly.
- Maintains frequent phone contact with assigned payers.
- Communicates effectively to payers to ensure accurate and timely benefit investigations.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Healthcare System Navigation
- Medical Software
- Medical Terminology
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Verbal Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Call Center (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.