Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? Would it put a smile on your face knowing you can do so right from HOME! If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and has experienced customer service skills.
- Answer approximately 75-100 incoming calls per day
- Answer incoming calls for new customer connects, service moves, and collection calls
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand customer concerns and overcome objections while remaining calm to offer solutions to their inquiries
- Proactively educate our customers on products and services
- Effectively communicate using consumer friendly and appropriate language
- Multi-tasking and ability to problem solve are essential in this role
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Support
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 12 AM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.