Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Provide service to distribution centers and customers
- Process purchase orders received
- Provide confirmation on pricing, freight, expected delivery and pick up dates
- Provide sales assistance, encourage buyers to increase orders to reach next level discounted freight
- Review shipping documents and prepare invoices
- Answer customer questions and complaints
- Assist with inventory management by monitoring inventory levels, shipping over yields, and working with the distribution centers to deplete old or discontinued product
- Customer Service
- Accounts Receivable (1 year of experience is required)
- Order Cycle Management (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.