Looking for a support position to the Human Resource department? We are currently looking to fill a Receptionist/ HR Assistant position In Lenexa Kansas. Must have 6 months of similar experience and a High School Diploma. We are looking for someone who is dependable and punctual and has the ability to operate a switchboard console, prepare employee documents, manage payroll, interview potential new hires, plan employee events, order office supplies, ect.
- Perform duties of Receptionist and assist in training of receptionists.
- Assist with administration of service award programs including maintaining pins, gifts, certificates and scheduling and coordination of presentations and ordering/set up of cakes/food.
- Administer creation and authorize access badges working with HR and Security; renewing with appropriate paperwork, maintaining and replacing as needed.
- Assist with creating and maintaining employee presentations and visitor notifications on monitor systems.
- Assist with preparation of Onsite/Insight four times a year.
- Assist in planning and scheduling of client’s luncheon meetings for various departments or groups.
- Assist in the planning and orchestrating of the employee events such as holiday events, employee appreciation lunches, ect.
- Assist HR recruiting, and with mailings, organizing benefit materials, ordering print copies, etc.
- Assist updating, and assembling new employee packets, supervisor training, employee handbooks, etc.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- Handling Confidential Information
- Vendor Management
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Receptionist Duties (1 year of experience is required)
- Project Management (1 year of experience is required)
- Creating Presentations (1 year of experience is required)
- new employee packets (1 year of experience is required)
- Employee Event Planning (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.