Our client is looking for an experienced HR Assistant that will, under the supervision of the HR Leader, be responsible for the administrative function of recruitment for the organization. The tech savvy HR Admin will be responsible for maintaining employee records, assisting with payroll processing and provide administrative support to all employees. If you have 2+ years of payroll and administrative experience, you are encouraged to apply. Associate Degree in Human Resources or related field required. Bachelor degree preferred. If you have questions please call 502-583-1237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide administrative support for HR Staff
- Organize, compile, and update company personnel records and documentation.
- Manage and update HR databases with employee information and ensuring that all required documents are secured and filed appropriately
- Assist in performing background checks on applicants being considered for hire.
- Assist HR Generalist with benefit administration, open enrollment and payroll management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Human Resource management.
- Administrative Duties (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Clerical Work
- Basic Computer Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Payroll (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.