Are you looking for the next steps in your accounting career? Take that first one by applying to be a Accountant/Analyst for a company at the Port of Ga. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, along with excellent decision making abilities then this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a accountant/ Analyst or experience in a related position. Must be able to show ability to function within Microsoft office and excel.
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage LASER Storage data, Storage reporting, and Storage Billing.
- Maintain communication between Ocean Vendors and report any billing discrepancies.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Approve and track all of IAL’s corporate Credit Card along with reconciling receipts through Concur Solutions.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all files and correspondence at all times.
- Assist with the processing of accounts payable.
- Maintain a safe and clean office work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- accounting (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- communication skills
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.