Are you ready to work in an exciting and innovative industry? We are recruiting for an Inventory Clerk for an admired organization that has grown and increased production during the Pandemic.
In this position, you will work onsite in an office in Boca Raton. The ideal candidate will have a versatile skillset and be able to work with warehouse operations, logistics, shipping and operations.
- Assist in managing with the day to day inventory adjustments and report inconsistencies
- Oversee the daily reported shipping errors
- Providing daily cycle counts to all of Distribution Centers and 3pls
- Report on any shortages/overages/damages from Purchase Orders and Transfer Orders
- Create monthly, weekly and daily reports to be sent to various departments
- Inventory Auditing
- Materials Management
- Product Management
- Time Management
- Cycle Counting
- Stock Management
- Maintaining Records
- Quality Assurance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.