Randstad is looking to hire a customer service professional for one of our major brokerage clients! This individual will be assisting in their HR Contact Center. If you are qualified and interested in this opening, please send updated resumes to email@example.com with the subject line "Westlake - HR Call Center" for consideration.
- This team treats employees like clients so the employees can get back to providing exceptional service to customers
- Responsible for handling a variety of calls that are HR related, for example: calls about compensation, vacation time, new hire items, life events, etc.
- Will be taking inbound calls from current and past Schwab employees as well as contracted employees
- Calls are not always positive - usually employees are reaching out because they have a problem. It is critical that anyone in this role has the mindset of wanting to genuinely understand and assist
- Handles between 150-300 inbound calls per day
- Important candidates know they will be on the phone ALL day - not much flexibility in terms of the day. Will have set start/lunch/break times and will be expected to adhere to this strictly.
- Will also work cases out of the case management system so it is important that candidates can flex between calls and cases and balance priorities
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.