Do you have stellar receptionist experience, great customer service and would like to join a growing company alongside dynamic professionals? Bring your careful attention to detail and work accuracy to this open opportunity. If you are meticulous, detail-oriented, and ready to put your skills to use in a fun environment full of challenges and opportunities for advancement, we want you to join our team as a receptionist.
The idealcandidate must have a strong attention to detail and customer service skills. The ability to multi-task and
work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment. Must be a fast learner, have exceptional
organizational skills and excellent attendance. The work hours are 8:00am-5:00pm from Monday-Friday.
- Switchboard experience
- Multiline phone system experience
- Customer service experience
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Multi lined phone systems (1 year of experience is required)
- Virtual phone system
- High call volume (1 year of experience is required)
- Receptionist (5 years of experience is required)
- Answering Phones
- Switchboard Operation (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.