Randstad is supporting a brokerage client who is looking to hire a Policy Writer/HR Generalist. If you have experience working with Policy and Procedures and would be interested in learning additional details, please view below. Qualified candidates, please send updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Westlake - Policy" for consideration.
- Providing support to case management
- Creating, editing and publishing articles
- Responsible for becoming familiar with articles from various centers of excellence and understanding the policies and procedures behind them to then create content
- An example would be for a change in benefits, payroll, etc - this person is creating content based on P+P that would then be shared with internal employees regarding these updates, etc.
- Policy and Procedures
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Adapting to Change
- Content Creator
- Website Editor
- Human Resources
- Case Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.