Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Clerk that will, under the supervision of the HR Leader, be responsible for the administrative function of payroll for the organization. If you have 2+ years of payroll and administrative experience, you are encouraged to apply to this contract position. Associates Degree in Human Resources or related field required. Bachelor degree preferred. If you have questions please call 502-583-1237 or email email@example.com
- Tracking and auditing employee time and attendance
- Collects, calculates and enters pay specific data
- Responsible for the review of timesheet documentation and payroll payment records
- Maintains all payroll files, including electronic and hard copy storage.
- Assist HR Generalist with benefit administration, open enrollment and payroll management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Human Resource management.
- Administrative Duties (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Clerical Work
- Basic Computer Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Payroll (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Handling Confidential Information
- ADP (1 year of experience is required)
- HRIS (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.