Do you have a passion for Administrative opportunities? Do you find working in an office is the right fit for you? Are you proficient with Microsoft Office? If so, Randstad is looking for you!
A Government Agency in Downtown Phoenix is looking for a professional, highly organized, and computer savvy Administrative Assistant to join their constantly growing team. This is a long term temporary position, which is ongoing and has no stated end date.
Working hours Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
The salary is $15.00 an hour.
We offer benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Sick Time after 90 days!Skills:
- The ideal candidate must have high performing skill level in the following computer software programs: Excel, Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Candidate should demonstrate skill in proper English usage, spelling and vocabulary, telephone etiquette, and adhere to confidentiality standards.
- Must be able to successfully handle multiple priority tasks at the same time, track deadlines, and ensure timeliness of completion of the assigned tasks.
- Must have principles and techniques of administrative functions, such as scheduling and maintaining calendars, drafting e-mails, preparing documents for external agency deliverables, completing travel claims, and routine correspondence.
- Provides intermediate data analysis (Survey data collection, tabulation, and issue resolution.
- Candidate must be able to communicate with other departments to obtain needed documents, make data entry into web-based portals and databases.
- The candidate must be able to track and obtain required documents by the external agency required time-frames.
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.