Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Project Manager/Project Coordinator. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in Customer Service and understands the Manufactiring industry.
- Handles Customer Support, and Manage the order and relationship process
- Oversee projects from start to completion
- Inside/Outside Account Management
- Building and customizing orders for Sales Team
- Excel, Epicor, Microsoft Office Experience Required
The essential functions of this role include:
- Project Management
- Scheduling Appointments
- ERP (1 year of experience is required)
- Vendor Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.