Would you say you have experience providing world-class customer service? We have a local transportation and logistics company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task efficiently dispatching drivers. You will follow up with customers/drivers via phone, email, and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Ability to accurately type 45, plus words per minute;
- Dispatch and route Rental trucks throughout assigned territorial coverage area;
- Management of drivers schedules, routes, and logistical coordination;
- Ability to navigate Customer Relationship Management software platforms, including Salesforce, SAP or Customer Specific software
- Assist with building return truck
The essential functions of this role include:
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.