Do you have stellar receptionist experience, great customer service and would like to join a growing company alongside dynamic professionals? Bring your careful attention to detail and work accuracy to this great opportunity. If you are meticulous, detail-oriented, and ready to put your skills to use in a fun environment full of challenges and opportunities for advancement, we want you to join our team as an administrative assistant.
- Essential job duties
- Greet clients/visitors
- Maintain workplace security by maintaining visitor logs
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks (i.e. copying, faxing, emailing, taking notes, etc.)
- Making travel plans and accommodations
- Assisting with inter departmental administrative tasks for Accounting, Human Resources, General Manager and Assistant General Manager
- Perform ad-hoc admin duties
- Answer, screen, forward calls
- Sort & distribute mail
- Schedule appointments
- Using Microsoft calendar and maintaining meetings
- Place office supply orders
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft office applications
- Good time management skills
- Able to contribute positively as a part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Administrative Duties
- Microsoft Office
- Clerical Work
- Receptionist Duties
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.